quarta-feira, 24 de julho de 2013

Mini Imagine com Harry Styles DECLARAÇÃO DE AMOR

~ ~ HarryON

I: (yourname) waiting ! ~ ~ I held her by the arm
You: Let me go Harry! It fortieth time you betray me, and I will no longer put up with it!
  She entered the taxi and walked away, there was going to be hard to talk to, live in the same house when we buy or we bought together or buy one and with time I was falling in love with her ... The (yourname) is so elusive, so beautiful, smart, plus I'm an asshole that just makes her suffer ...
  I ran home when I opened had a 2 bags in the room and she brought another:
I: Where do you think you're going??
you: I do not think! I WILL although this house, this place!
I: And go where??
You: Pro Brazil!
I: I will not let you go!
You: And what will make stop me?! ~ Kissed her I bit my mouth shut ~
me: what the fuck (yourname)! That hurt!
you: never touch me!
I: (yourname) is please!
you: Stand for what? For you betray me?
I: I. .. I ... I will not do it anymore, and there in the club the girl who grabbed me!
You: And you loved it right! Want to know Harry, bye! ~ She tried to leave but I threw myself in front of the door ~
I: Please I love you!
You: You do not know what love!
I: When I'm with you I know!
  She sat on the couch and started crying, I sat next to her who pulled back a little, we sat in silence till she said:
You: I'm sleeping!
I: I'm with you!
you: No, you have your room goes there, and takes calls a slut to sleep with you!
I: Why would call a bitch if I have the most beautiful princess of all on my side!
  She said nothing, just went to his room and locked the door ... I knew we were going to make amends, I betray her, we fight, but deep down I love her, and if she did not love me was gone ...
  I went to sleep without thinking ...

~ The next day ~

I: Love! Amooooor! Amoooooooooor! (Yourname) where you at??
  I went to the kitchen, had breakfast ready and a note beside:

  "I made breakfast, enjoy because it is the last time you will eat anything prepared by me XD. Whether or not you deserve it I love muiiitooo! Bjss of (seuapelido)!"

  How well the last time I eat something prepared for it? Began to despair, I went to her room, she was all dressed up, opened the closet without clothes ... She ... she ... was ... she's gone ...
  Do not put up with me, I started crying, I went to my room myself melting into tears, grabbed her blouse that was there, I was in her room again, I lay in bed and I was not there that baby ... After hours of crying, tried to call her ... mailbox, I decided to call at her house in Brazil:

                       ~ ~ LigaçãoON
I: Hello is the lady (seusobrenome)?
her: yes it is, and I know it's you Harry! What made ready this time?
I: Not got ready nothing more (yourname) called ai?
her: why not?
I: Aaahh ... nothing ... is that ... she ... good ... she said she was going to call you today ...
Her: Hmm 'okay, if not speak do not speak!
I: kkkk spoke sogrinha ...
                         ~ ~ LigaçãoOFF

  Well .. she was not going to Brazil ... Let's call her grandmother in New York ...

                        ~ ~ LigaçãoON
her: Hello?
I: Hi don ... ~ Me ~ interrrompeu
her, Harry! No such thing as a housewife! For you, or better for all I'm Grandma!
I: ok Kkk Grandma ...
Her: You're crying my son?
I: I, EER ... to (yourname) called?
her: kitted again?
I: No. .. I mean ... + / -
her: seei ... she asked me not to say more ... yes called ...
I: She will move in with you?
Her: No. ..
I: And she goes to where?
her: I do not know, she told me, because otherwise I would tell you to kkk ...
I: Thanks Grandma, I'm off ...
She: Bye Harry, and good luck!
                          ~ ~ LigaçãoOFF

  It was! I do not know where she is, do not know where it goes! What a fucking life! The only thing I have left to do is cry ...

                                    ~ ~ VocêON

I awoke with a malaise, made coffee pro Harry grabbed my bags and went home the Pamily, but I was very dizzy, had eaten did not know what it was, Pamily insisted that I was in the hospital and I was done taking blood and took forever more the doctor came out and said I was pregnant, Pamily only lacked burst my ear that he wanted to be a godmother and I was glad I still had more to go, living with Harry is not for, me, he wants a lot and I want him to myself ... Well things were not going to work out, I'm here in the house of Pamily, I hope Harry does not remember her and come here to scandal, more though I'm already out ... I'm going to my aunt's house in Paris, aaahh I always wanted to honeymoon in Paris, and now I'm going to drown my sorrows there ...
  I was talking with Pamy until it gives time I go to the airport:
I: Bye friend, I will miss you!!
she: I'll more! I'm a boring nerd! You just had to friend!
I: You did not! You have! Let's talk all day! And Niall likes you ... kkk
her: Kkk not know what he sees in me but okay right! But ... and Harry?
I: Ok at home, there should're getting all ...
she: Girlfriend please stay!!! It is not fair for you to leave because of a silly boy!
I: Kkk my daughter's Harry Styles, the fans I hate him, I better go right ...
Her: Yeah, I'll take you at the airport! My phone beeped ~ ~
I: Our many tweets to me ...
her: READING!
I: Ok

@ Seutwitter, back to Harry! I do not really like you as a couple more he is suffering!!
She: How so?
I: What does the Styles're readying my God!
her: Read some more!

@ Seutwitter your bitch! What did you do to my Harry stay that way? Oh if I catch you you will see!
I: Ok, this is weird, turn on the TV!
Her: Yeah!
  The Pamy called and was changing channels, stopped at a gossip and I kept my mouth open!
her: Oooohhh myyy goood!!!
I: Maisoqui!
it: if it runs it will kill you!
  I ran ... What that boy crazy think you're doing, climbing on top of a building and sit on that very edge, aii my god if he jumps away'll never forgive myself!
  I took the taxi and sent him through the signs. I arrived in the building taking the elevator tava, I decided to climb stairs, got up there muitoo, tired and saw Harry there crying Laaaaaa looking down, when the staff saw me and started screaming celebrate, I just smiled ...
I: Harry! Harryyyyy! HAAAARRYYYY!
he: (yourname)! WHAT DO HERE?
I: The question is what do you do there? Wait a minute! ~ I went to the very edge muitoooo afraid and went crawling to get to him, it was snowing and I jump with much danger of slipping ~
he: (yourname) is there you will fall!
I: If I fall it's your fault more now says what's going on! ~ I sat beside him and looked like I was going to fall at any moment, everyone down there looked troubled, even had police and medical ~
him: If I have you I'd rather die!
I: If you love me that much because they live cheating on me? Zayn and Niall arrived ~ ~
Zayn: HARRY FUCKING DOWN THEN!
Niall: (yourname) you will fall with this grasshopper!
I: Calm down people are talking! ~ They went up and came crawling, and I was surprised, because Zayn terrified of height ~
I: Zayn! You're afraid of heights gone mad?
Zayn: If you jump so I went after it, what's wrong with always a first time for everything ...
I: Ok Malik sits there and gets queto I'm talking to him!
Niall: We will be the subject for the rest of the year!
I: Blame Harry and now shut up! ~ They were silent and were waving down there and Zayn with another mother hugged Niall fear kkk ~
I: Hazza! I need to say a thing!
Him: I need to speak first! (Yourname) ... I ... I love you! I will never betray you, the thought of losing you, nothing made sense! I want you and only you forever!
I: Harry I do not believe you anymore I need to say something!
he: (yourname) I ... I'm sorry I'm sorry if you do not stay with me, I ... I have no reason to live I jump out!
I: Do you have grounds Yes! What about your son?
Niall: What son?
Zayn: Harry who was it that you got pregnant?
Him: You're .......
I: I'm pregnant ...
him: aaaaahhh more I'm dreaming! (Seunometodo) home with me?
Niall & Zayn: Awwnnt and I am the godfather of the child!
I: I do not know Harry, you ... you do not strike me as a man to marry an eyebrow ~ ~ arquiei
him: Look! I fucking love you! I never felt this way about anyone I will not explain that I have to be with you, you have to kiss you! Before you appear always lacked something I just did not know what I know now ... ARE YOU! There is no one, no make me feel so good, I really love you ... Your love completes me whole!
Zayn & Niall: That statement is that, it would kill you!
I: I love Harry ...
him: I also ... We kiss ~ ~
  The people down there started to celebrate ...
Niall: How do we get out?
Zayn: The same way we came, and care of the pregnant!
I: Aff 'Zayn hurry!
Niall: After almost think I'll die here in Pamily!
I: Good idea!
  We all went down I went home with Harry:
I: You just gave me almost lost value when ein!
Him: But I love you could not live without you!
I: What do you see in me? I'm short, ugly, fat and other things!
it:

Your hand fits my
As if made just for me
But keep in mind
This target was
And I'm connecting the dots
With freckles on her cheeks
And it all makes sense to me
I know I never loved
The wrinkles in your eyes
When you laugh
You never loved
His belly and thighs
The dimples on her back
At the end of your spine
But I will love you forever
Do not let these little things
Come out of my mouth
But if you leave
Are you
Oh, it's you
They form
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

I: You are very beautiful, cute and perfect!
him: that you are!
I: Are not you kk
Him: I'm just perfect when I'm by your side, love you!
I: I love you too!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Os minos são