quarta-feira, 24 de julho de 2013

Imagine Hot Zayn Malik and Harry Styles



Makes 2 months since the last time I saw them. Harry Styles, the chicken of the school, and also my best friend. And Zayn Malik, one that pulls me out gasps from the 8th grade. My name is (S / N) (your last name), I'm 17 and I'm on the 3rd high school, along with Harry and Zayn.
Harry and I have always been best friends, always been together through good times and bad, and we spent so much that it makes my decision a little more complicated. On the other hand, I always dream about Zayn, it makes me shiver just thinking about him.
What happens is .... Zayn had a girlfriend, Perrie. He broke up with her because she cheated on him, and since then, we started to be friends and spend time together. One day, he kisses me and my best friend sees. He then tells me he always liked me and that he can not hide. But which one? What I always loved as a friend, brother? Or what I like and now also discovered that like me? The passion that I should deliver?
Before, I felt Harry was just friendship ... but after he spoke, something inside me changed and now my thoughts are no longer only Zayn, now also think of me. What can roll locked in a laboratory with the two?

# (S / N) 's P.O.V.

- Almost done! - He spoke alone as he finished my project in chemistry. My final works were being hard and had to use the lab to do this. - Oh my God! It's late so?! - I looked at my watch and marked 23 o'clock at night.

# Zayn's P.O.V.

I had to see it! "I can not stand having to wait ... I want to feel your touch, your smell, your body next to mine. Guess she is still in the lab, because I called at her house and no one answered ... She always meets me. Already know -I'm going up there and take advantage and take you home! Maybe she give me an answer. "
I opened the cupboard pulling out one of my perfumes that she liked, sprinkling a few drops on my neck. I hastened to pass through the room, just taking the bunch of keys and then leaving.

# Harry'sP. O.V.

"Dude! (S / N) is crazy! She is my best friend, but it's really crazy! She gets up sometime in the laboratory school! And she knows very well that the streets here are dangerous, and if you assail in? And if they do worse?! not, I'll get it! ... If happen some not even want to think! "hit a wood that was close.
I took the car keys out then.

# Start of narration 3rd Person

Zayn came to the lab first, when preparing to hit, something grabbed her hand. He turned quickly and ran into Harry, his surprise was enormous.
- Dude! What are you doing here? - Harry Zayn said in an overprotective.
- Maybe even you! - He said dropping his hand.
- I know you like it too ... And I propose a truce with her. It has always been my little and I think deep down she prefers you, just who is afraid of hurting me. - He admitted glumly.
- You can not have the heart. Let's settle this with her soon! - Said slamming the door.

# (S / N) 's P.O.V.

- Just! - Muttered as he began to gather my things scattered around.
Suddenly I heard voices outside and ... 'Knock, knock'
- (S / N) opens! We are. - I heard familiar voices pronounce. No, can not be who I'm thinking.
I opened the door afraid and I ran into the two looking at me, the two men in my life, the two that I avoid as much to make me pick just one. I felt my legs move quickly falter and air into my lungs, my heart beating wildly.
- Wh-what you do here? - I spoke Harrydo to step into the room space. I stopped standing near the table facing them. Harry locked the door and the two stood side by side.
- We just want to know who. - I was told and I saw concern in their gaze.
- I still have not chosen ... I. .. I do not know! - Muttered confused lowering the gaze.
- Maybe you do not need to choose one of us. - Harry Zayn smiled and nodded.
- How so? - The looked confused.
- We'll show you ... - Zayn said pulling me closer to starting to give baby kisses down my neck. Harry in turn wrapped his hands around my waist and started stroking my belly underneath her blouse, making me contracting it. I stopped resisting and was handing me the domain of the two, they had a power over me that even I was unaware of. Zayn pulled the collar tightly, startling him; sealed our lips urgently, he was surprised with both my kiss as I do. Our kiss was no longer romantic, was as wild, violent, that my mouth was already throbbing. Chills went through my whole body with the new sensations I left Zaynar account was already out of breath when we separate the kiss. He was down for his kisses my neck and breasts, already annoyed by her blouse, pulled to and threw away. I turned to Harry and pulled his shirt up not the least care, and he gave a smirk that was soon shut with my lips on hers. His kiss was hot, hot. Why girls go crazy for him. Electric shock passed over my body in places where they touched me. Zayn now gave hickeys on my neck as she unbuttoned the bra that has bothered me. Soon I felt her bra down my shoulders where he gave a few kisses and hickeys likely leave marks, but I did not care. The two desgrudaram me and I was a bit confused until I felt two arms rise up from the floor, putting me on the table. Harry continued to kiss me and Zayn unbuttoned my pants down to. I felt my pants get through my feet and fly away. I saw it also remove the blouse and start taking his pants. Harry unbuttoned my pants, she went alone and he kicked. The two laid me on the table and Harry began to suck my breasts, he made circular movements, which were making me see stars. Zayn down my panties with his mouth, and I have no time to think what he did, he penetrated me a finger. I started to moan louder and louder with the moves he did, he began to increase the pace and moaned louder. He began to encourage me licking my clit. Soon I arrived at my first glance and he smirked. I sat on the table and saw Harry pull the boxer, his cock stood erect. He began to put a condom when placed stood between my legs pulling me closer, and started to penetrate me, he went in and out with force, leading me into a frenzy, his movements were quick and precise, and entered out of me completely. I lay down on the table muHarrydo position while he opened my legs more and penetrated me stronger than before, loud moans were desecrated our throats. When we were near the apex, separated from him and turned my attention to Zayn, who seemed excited about me and Harry had just done. I got up from the table and pulled his boxers, his cock was erect, I could not resist and started to run his tongue across it; Zayn began to moan and closed his eyes tightly, holding in my head. I got up, sealing our lips, while with the other hand I began to masturbate him. Among our kiss he started moaning uncontrollably as I increased and decreased the speed of my hands. When he was nearing the apex of it, I separated the kiss and started to suck it hard, my movements back and forth you were crazy. I took my mouth of it and you put the condom. I had something in mind, it was risky, but I had to have these two in me at the same time. Zayn sat on the table and really fit on top of his cock, Harry stood behind me, passing the member lubricant and fit it behind me, I began to move my hips, while Harry moved behind me and held my Waist strongly. Zayn held the table while sucking my breasts. Loud moans were echoing through the room, faster, faster, aumentávamos speed and soon we were achieving an incredible pleasure, a pleasure that I had never achieved before. With a few more thrusts, the three of us came together. We were exhausted. The three of us fell on that table, and I do not remember anything else. I actually fell asleep. And what would happen then? That's another story ...

The End

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Os minos são