quarta-feira, 24 de julho de 2013

MINI - Harry Styles - Still Love You / Part.Two

You oN:




          I came to the same party and was already crowded. I handed the invitation and went. There were several people making out, hence came my fear of meeting Harry and see him picking up another girl, but my luck did not see him. Had drunk people, there were also some guys who looked at me as I passed, I confess I was a bit scared, I'm sure those looks evil age. I saw the boys away and went to them. Harry was not with them, surely you should be with any one there.

Niall: YourName, longing. - Gave me a hug. -
I: Nini, also felt very homesick.
Liam: And me.
I: also silly. - Hugged him. -
Zayn: my little Cade?
I: Zaz that longing. - Hugged him. -
Louis: Okay, now you can drop the MY friend. - Hugged me. -
Me: Also Te Amo Lou. - Exited the hug. -
Niall: You ta beautiful.
Zayn: Gata.
I: Boys please just get embarrassed.
Liam: This is all pro ... - Interrupted. -
Me: No Liam, please do not speak or that name.
Louis: Will you do what I say?
Zayn: What did you say?
Louis: That she needs to have fun.
I: That's exactly what I'll do.
Niall: And Harry?
I: It is past and past agent leaves behind.
Louis: I like to see.
Liam: You should help your friend.
Louis: But Harry really hurt her. She needs to meet people.
Me: You're absolutely right Lou.
XX: What are you doing here? - I felt a hand holding my arm, I knew who it was until I turned, yes, it was Harry. -
Me: Huh, I came to have fun. - I let my arm. - Only you can?
Harry: No.
Me: So ready.
Harry: Here is place for singles know?
I: extamente what I am. - Get away from him and went to the dance floor, grabbed a glass of ginger ale, did not want to drink, I know that the guys enjoy when the girl is totally unaware of what you do, I'm not naive. -
XX: What makes a girl so beautiful alone? - I looked and saw a tall dark, handsome, had a smile on his face. -
Me: Waiting for the love of my life.
XX: Pleasure, love of his life.
Me: lol, very funny you.
XX: Alex and you?
I: YourName.
Alex: Accept dance with me?
Me: Why not? - I was going through a slow song, he put his hands on my waist and I put mine around his neck, there we stopped in the face, sometimes looked to the bar and saw Harry staring at us with a face to no good, did not care . -

[... ]

         She was tired from dancing, I will not lie, I kissed Alex, but it was only just a flirt, do not want to get attached to anyone for a long time. It had been a few hours I was there. I sat in a bar and I was looking around, I will not lie, my eyes searched Harry, but not seen, should be out there grabbing another girl, I looked back to the bar disappointed not to find it.

XX: Looking for me? - Whispered in my ear, I felt his hot breath, I felt a chill come over me, I looked and saw. -
Me: Obviously not Harry, from where did you get that?
Harry: From your look. - Spoke sitting on the bench in front of the mine, he seemed sober, before sitting on the bench, almost took a tumble. -
Me: You ta drunk?
Harry: No, I'm just a little drunk. - Spoke all bunched and meaningless. -
I: Why do you drink? You know that is wrong.
Harry: What did you want? What you saw with another and simply accept.
I: Ta seeing? You are talking nonsense.
Harry: Take me home?
I: No. Ask pro Zayn.
Harry: He left with Perrie.
Me: So Niall asks pro.
Harry: I will not disturb him with her flirting.
I: What about Liam?
Harry: I've also left with a girl there.
I: And your best friend?
Harry: The Lou was home of Eleanor.
I: Why me? There are so many girls here at this party.
Harry: Because I trust you, do not know if the other girls will just take me or try to take a cone of me.
I: Wow, and you're not very saintly Mr Styles?
Harry: Ghost not, but tasty ...
Me: Oh boy do not change.
Harry: Please, I know that you will not take me try to abuse me.
Me: Of course not.
Harry: So ... please?
I: Why did you drink?
Harry: Why did you stay with the other?
Me: I will not answer you.
Harry: I do not now leads me please.
Me: Where's the key to your car? - I know that going to regret this, I know ... -

        He handed me the car keys. I got up and helped him get up, I had to help him, wrapped his arm around my neck and with difficulty got out the back entrance, did not want any paparazzi saw the state nor Harry spoke we were together or invent something greater, for do not want to spend anymore.
          We arrived in the parking lot and with difficulty managed to find his car which he had parked it at the very end, just to make it difficult.

Harry: You're an angel you know? - Talked as we walked to get in the car. - My guardian angel.
I: Harry talking nonsense, either someone sees us?
Harry: For me.
Me: Okay, you're really drunk, really drunk. - I put him in the car and went to open the door to put it in, but it grabbed my waist and pulled me in the car. - What you doing?
Harry: I love you know?
Me: The only thing I know is that if you're drunk and do not stop it I off here. - He released me and I opened the door and helped him sit down and put your feel. I closed the door and got in the driver's seat, starting the car and starting their own. -
Harry: I listen to music. - Spoke connecting the car stereo, ran a very lively music, he increased the car stereo. -
I: Harry wants to stop. - Lowered the sound. -
Harry: I want high. - Increased again. -
Me: And I want to drive alone and listening to this song at a time that will not get. - Lowered again still driving, still do not know why I help drunk. -
Harry: Why will not you high?
Me: Because if you listen is enough, no need to listen to the entire staff, we knew a car?
Harry: I know. Do you remember?
Me: What?
Harry: Of all that passed in that car.
Me: No, I do not remember.
Harry: There was no love? There was desire, passion ...
I: There were some spoke no more.
Harry: Why? - He seemed serious. -
Me: You know. Arrived. - Glad we arrived, I was afraid of the direction that our conversation was taking. -

                 The car pulled hard and we were coming into your home. Gradually, from step to step can get into your room. I took him to the bathroom and took off his clothes, there was nothing he had not seen. He looked at me closely, tried to pretend I did not care. I turned on the shower and let the cold water fall on her naked body, after a few minutes took it out and put a robe on him. I put him in his bed, he lay, seemed to feel cold, covered with the comforter.

Harry: Thank you. - He spoke, his voice hoarse. -
Me: Would not let you down, even if you are an annoying sometimes. - Sat on the bed. -
Harry: I should not have done that to you.
I: Harry ...
He: Let me finish, please. You did not deserve what I did.
Me: That has passed. - Was holding me not to cry. -
He: And why do not you forgiven me?
I: I forgave Harry, just do not forget.
Harry: I do not deserve you. I'm an idiot, why I had to make you suffer? The girl, the only girl who really cared about me.
Me: Let's not talk about it now, you precisaa sleep.
Harry: You're beautiful, it was perfect for me and I wasted the chance.
I: Harry please.
Harry: You and that guy there the party, you are ...
Me: No, we're not dating.
Harry: You know, when I saw him my world fell to the ground, to see you with another was the end of me, I could not be with any girl, just thought of you kissing that guy, so I decided to drink and forgot to see the scene kissing you.
I: Why did you do that? Know that drinking too much is bad.
Harry: I did it because I could not see you with another, I did it because I wanted you to be by my side.
I: I'll make you some tea. - I said getting up, but I felt his arm stopping me, his little eyes looked pros green as emerald. -
He: Stay here with me, do not leave me alone.
Me: I need some tea for you to get better.
He: Only you're here with me I'm alright. - Gave a beautiful smile. -
I: Harry .... - Exitei to lie with him. -
Him: Please, I swear I will not do anything.
I: Promise?
He: I promise until the finger if necessary.
Me: No need. - I took my leap and lay down beside her, he covered me with your sheets, and stared at me. We were very close, his eyes never left mine, I know I should not be doing this, but Harry is drunk, tomorrow sure he will not remember anything. I started to cuddle in your beautiful hair, he smiled.
Him: I love you.
Me: You do not know what are talking about, you're drunk, you need sleep. - I said calmly, still stroking her beautiful curls slowly saw his little eyes being closed. -
He: I Love You, - spoke in a whisper before bedtime. -
Me: I also Love You Harry. - I spoke in a whisper to myself and sleep. -

Continued ....

cdt: http://miniimagines1dmp.blogspot.com.br

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Os minos são