quarta-feira, 24 de julho de 2013

Imagine Liam Payne I Longing part.1

You oN:


  Today marks exactly two years broke up with the love of my way, Liam. He was starting his career with his band, One Direction. Starting to get more and more famous. He met Danielle, who is now his current girlfriend. He met with the X factor, she is a dancer and works there. Still we were dating, but I felt that it had changed me, every time I was going to see a presentation on their X factor, he realized that he did not like, who did everything for me to walk away and leave him alone, of course he did not spoke so explicitly, as it has always been a gentleman, but I felt by their reactions, their behavior and believe me: it hurt me more and more, trying to grieve alone, just me and my shadow. In a presentation I could tell when they finished singing that Danielle was to congratulate him, I could see the twinkle in his eyes, something that did not happen more when he was with me, his smile was rarely on display, his attention to with her, I can still feel his words echo in my head by the time we finished ...

Flash back On:

  He saw that I was listening to the conversation the two of them and asked to speak with me. We left the x facts, arrived in a beautiful place and top where you could see a beautiful view of the city all lit up. We sat on the grass, one facing the other pro ...

Liam: I'm sorry (mentioned him talking to Danielle)
Me: Liam, okay. Who are we kidding?. You do not love me, if you ever loved me (for all tried not to let a tear fall on my face and got)
Liam: I loved you (your name), believe, too. (Touched my face, closed my eyes and allows your every touch).
Me: but do not love me no more? (I opened my eyes and he removed his hands from my face)
Liam: no. I do not love you anymore, sorry.
Me: Are you passionate about Danielle, is not it?

  He was silent, I could not look in my eyes.

Me: I understand (I bit my lower lip trying not to shed a tear plummet, but she plummeted)
He: I do not know how, but when I'm with her I feel alive, I feel happy, as if nobody else existed, just me and her. My heart beats faster when she is around, my hands will quickly sweating, my legs are wobbly. I do not know, maybe these are the symptoms of am ...
I: and are are the symptoms of love. (Interrupted) want to know? (Wiped a tear coming down on my face) do not blame you for falling in love with another girl, but I blame them for handing me this whole love and end up hurting me as far as I could believe that you would stay with me.
He: how so?
Me: You are now famous Liam has all the girls at his feet. Not going to call anyone done one myself, for a normal person, one peopl ...
He xiii, who said that you are a nobody? For me you are given a girl, a girl who lost her parents when she was young, but able to give a comeback. That even at 16 years old, lives alone and works to sustain itself, an admirable person, one peopl ...
I: Liam! This seems ta comforting speeches for when just a dating. I just want you to do much, much more successful, you get the world and you're happy with Danielle, from the bottom of my heart. But do not ask me to understand why it is one thing that no matter how hard I try I will not get.
He: (in your ...
I: Listening (interrupted) We'll never see us, you will certainly get out of here, will form a family with Danielle ... (Could no longer keep my tears come out)
He: (Your Name ...
I: listening, please Liam ... You were the most important person in my life now, that helped me overcome the death of my parents, who supported me in everything I needed, which has been with me for everything (he let a tear fall from her face) just want ask you a favor.
He: what?
I: do not forget that we live in?
He never, neck'll forget, Flower (he gave me that nickname)
I: It was nice to meet you Liam, was very good you come into my life, even if it was just for a few years, it was nice to have you with me.
He: also Flower, was nice knowing you.

  I got up from the grass, where we were dating, beautiful views where we were looking hours. He remains seated, I walk in slow steps. On impulse I just turned back and closer to him, Liam just gets up and hugs me strong, very strong, pulling my hair, more tears flowed in my face, I was feeling the last time his scent, his strong arms wrapped around my body .

I: Te Amo! (Whispered in her ear).
He: Flower neck'll forget!

  I separated him slowly, that hug, as would miss. I feel his heavy breathing, his eyes met mine, in no time picávamos just looked at each other in the eye, he takes her hand to my face slowly wiping tears, no we stopped in to look, her look changes direction and goes toward my mouth, feel his face closer and closer to mine, I needed to feel his kiss for the last time, to feel the touch of his lips on mine. Slowly our lips are being relados ...




 Started ... a kiss goodbye, it was slow, quiet, feel my hands go up to his neck, while theirs went around my waist as I wanted that kiss did not end ...





Your language ... explored every corner of my mouth, as well as mine, I pulled their hair long, I feel it slowing the pace, took a last peck, he grabs my hands and a kiss, slowly took my hands their, I turn and walk away, crying, without looking back, I lost the love of my life ...

Flash back Off.

  And that's how I remember the love of my life. Today he lives in London, I live in Brazil. The band is doing very well, as well as her relationship with Danielle. I think not even remember me. Well, now I'm 18 years old, finished high school and I'm in college, today my boss said he had a job internship for me, could not lose, was in his office waiting for him, until it appears.

He: Miss (your name).
 Me: yes.
He: I have a place for you on stage.
I: that great master.
 He: good, you will intern as a songwriter, is not that Miss want to be?
I: Of course.
He: Well, the record is in London, so today, in two hours your flight left. The label name is the Syco.
I: swear? I can not believe. Thank you!
Him: you deserve.





 I left there more than happy, completely happy. I ran to my apartment and put my clothes in a suitcase. I took a quick shower and put some clothes:

   So I finish tidying caught a taxi to the airport and flight ...


[... ]

  When I find myself, I was coming up in London. I leave the plane and get my single suitcase. When leaving the airport looking for a taxi, I enter it and ask to take me to the record label, gave the address that my boss gave me. My boss said when he arrived in London was to label because they were waiting for me.

[... ]

  The taxi let me in the door of the record, paid the taxi driver and leave the place looking beautiful. I walk into a huge building and caught a lift at what he knew, would be on the fifth floor. Once you get out of the elevator, walk into a huge hallway, listening to conversations, familiar voices, that made me shiver whole. Once you find the room I did not believe what I saw in front of me. The boys, Liam, Danielle sitting on his lap, so I see them look at me, I'm staring at Liam, my eyes did not come out of it ...

Liam: (your name)? Flower? (He takes off his lap and Danielle rises)
I: Liam?

Continued ...
cdt: http://miniimagines1dmp.blogspot.com.br/2013/04/mini-imagine-liam-payne-sinto-saudade.html

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Os minos são