quarta-feira, 24 de julho de 2013

Liam - I Longing Part.3 (Final)

Liam On:

  I could not believe what my eyes saw, the (yourname) in front of me, she was more beautiful than ever, more womanly, her body had changed, his hair longer, she looked beautiful. I could not stand it and ran to the embracing and making your bag fall to the ground.

Me: I miss Flower! (Held her close she responded).
You: never thought I'd see you.
Me: me too.
Dani: um rum. (Parted).
Me: more then what have you been doing in that time? (I told myself sitting again Dani sat on my lap, I could see that (yourname) looked down, will she still love me?
You: Good, I devoted myself to study and am now wanting to be a songwriter.
XX: great choice. (Josh spoke into the room). Very pleased (took the hand of (yourname)) ...
You: (yourname).
He: very happy (yourname)'m Josh the drummer.
You: I've heard of you, does a great job, I love the Directioners.
He: is a?
You: say yes.
I: is ... excuse disrupt the couple, but may I talk to you (yourname)?
You: Of course, you can talk Liam.
I: is ... you ... Have you ever met the city?
You: it was about what I wanted to talk to me? (I know my question was kind of stupid, but I needed to with that climinha what was going on between her and Josh, I can not see them together ... Argg).
Me: Yes it was. It's because if you want, I can show you the city, the beautiful places it has.
Josh: Liam! If you want I'll show her, there will be some discomfort (smiled at her, I climbed a rage, controlled myself).
Me: I can take her around the city Josh, no need to worry.
Dani: love, the more you promised we were going to the mall to choose an outfit for the party that has tonight (Putz, I forgot this party, and it was dusk).
You: okay Liam, Josh takes me.
Josh: You do not want to go to the party tonight? With agent? I guarantee you will like.
You: I do not know. I'm very tired.
Josh: there appears only one horinha, please, I'd love to know you more.
You: then we will do so, I will talk to the owner of Syco about my internship and then go home, we leave for another day I know the city because I can relax a bit and go to the party.
I: Perfeia.
Dani: what you said Liam?
Me: nothing, I said nothing love! (A sealed).

You oN:

  Do not believe when I saw Liam, he hugged me, as I missed his hugs, thought she would never feel them. He quickly sat back down. Until Josh, the drummer comes in and do not know, but I think it was flirting with me?. He is kitten, very beautiful. Liam seemed strange, wanted to show me the city, but in the end, it turned out that by now I would not know the city but talking with my new boss and then rest, because later in the evening had a party, in which Josh invited me , Liam Dani and the boys would too. I talked to my boss and start tomorrow. I said goodbye to the boys and I went to my apartment, which the label had rented me stay. All I knew to do was take off my boots, put my hair in a bun, take off my jacket and fall into bed.

[... ]

  I woke up, the night had arrived, I looked at the clock and it was 20:00, I jumped out of bed and went to take a shower because the party would be at 21:00 and Josh would get here to me. After a few minutes in the bath, go out and grab my bag, open it and go out looking for an outfit. Damn! I needed to find an outfit to go to this party, after so much searching I found a combination, I think perfect:

  The company plays, so I open I see josh beautiful, very beautiful.

He: wow, you will be the most beautiful girl in the party.
I: no need to lie.
He: Who said it's a lie girl? Come on.

  He took my hand and we went down, got into his car and headed toward the party. Before long we were there. Josh opened the door for me to get out of the car and gave the key to the valet. The place was huge. He took my hand, there were several paparazzi, famous people, finally a riot. As we entered, I could not help noticing in Liam, who was more beautiful than it already was. Forgot to say, but he was different, he grew more, her hair which was formerly met are now shorter, changed his clothes, his voice grew thicker, a new Liam, but his character was the same, a kid friendly, gentle , friend, guardian. His eyes kept meet mine, Dani was talking to some girls while he was beside her looking at me, I felt that I blushed, why is he doing this? Josh pulls me toward him, my heart starts to beat faster, I still love Liam, the years that have passed have not been enough to make him forget, I'll never forget it, never.

Me: hi (shy smile)
Liam: hi, you're beautiful.
Me: Thank you.
Josh: (yourname) come dance.

  Josh pulled me to the dance floor, which was playing Girl On Fire by Alicia Keys. My surprise was Liam appears on the dance floor with Dani. My eyes no longer had control of them, they only knew Liam pros look, I realized he was staring at me too. What's happening to him? Why are you doing this? I see him pulling Dani and out of the dance floor before the music ends. They sat in a bar, I hope he does not drink because he knows he can not.

Josh: all is well with you
Me: hi?
Him: you are here?
I, of course, why the question?
Him: I dunno, you seemed distant.
I: magina.

  We returned to dance, one stuck to each other, he grabbed my waist while my hands wrapped around his neck.

Liam On:

  If Liam controls if controls, is controlled not to go there that dance floor and cause trouble. The (YourName) looked beautiful in that dress, her red mouth I took the serious, my intention was to go up to her and call to dance. What are you talking about you idiot? I do not know quite what happened to me, but I went up a rage Josh, strange why I love him, but seeing him with (YourName) made my blood boil. They were dancing very close m, the way they played, the smiles, the whispers in the ears, every time my patience were running out, I need to control myself. Dani and I sat in a bar, of course not unless I'm drinking soda, but here you can see straight through (YourName) and Josh, and the best is that they can not see me. I needed to keep my eyes on both, just do not know why, maybe I even know, but I can not find the answer in my mind.

  They were so close, but so close. Dani said she would speak with her friends, but first he had to give me a kiss, I confess I did not feel anything, it looked like she had not even kissed me, because until the moment she kissed me I could not stop looking at (YourName) . She went out and took a sip of my ginger ale. Their faces were glued, glued up too and what I feared happened: KISS. I put the rest of the ginger ale in my mouth and I paid the waiter. I left that place in a hurry, took the key from my pocket and took the car alarm, I went into it, slamming the door too hard and giving departure.

  I cried, but why? In my mind went like a movie, when the passing scenes (YourName) was mine, when we were dating, our nights of love, the moments she felt sad for the death of his parents and I to amparava, the moments cheerful, our nicknames, our kisses, but WHY? WHY? I could not see anything in front of me, my vision was blurry because of the tears that streamed down my face, I did not know the reason, will be (YourName) Does The reason is (yourname)? so many unanswered questions. There was no car in my lane only, so I had an idea and I accelerated my car. Came to mind the kissing scene with Josh (YourName) why would I be thinking about? The moment we finished going through my mind like a movie, that's enough! I can not stand, I lost control of the car, which ended up hitting a pole very strong, my head ached, and the only sound I heard was the horn of the car, because my head was pressing, through blurry still saw blood on my hands , not long, everything was dark, very dark ...

Continued ...
cdt: http://miniimagines1dmp.blogspot.com.br/p/mini-imagines.html

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Os minos são