quarta-feira, 24 de julho de 2013

Imagine mini Liam Payne

You narrating.
-YOU BETRAYED ME YOUR SHIT - yelled, trying to hit him.
-Love please calm down - he said grabbing my shoulders, I pulled away knocking on their hands.
-Take your hands off me, Liam Payne, and never call me baby - I said with disgust, just looking at him, just remember that the hands that touched me, touched it.
Do not talk it [Y / N], I was drunk - he said with tears in her eyes.
-Oh yeah, let's put the blame on the drink now - laugh not to cry - you slept with Danielle, Liam, his ex gosh - I started crying desperately, Liam tried to hug me, but I just walked away.
-My love listening - he said looking like he was being tortured.
Payne-Sorry, it's too late - he said to the room picking up my stuff was coming down the stairs and saw Liam sitting on the couch crying, I sighed, I would not go back on my decision, I left my copy of the key and got out, walked into the car and allowed myself to cry, I spent long minutes with her head resting on the steering wheel crying desperately, so far I could not believe that Liam was able to betray me. Started the car and went to my friend's house.
**
Some days passed and Liam tried to contact me through my friend, boys, phone, facebook, twitter and even on my tumblr, I always sent [her favorite flower] with a card of apology. Every night I cried, I remembered my time with him and the pain only increased, some fans sent me letters telling me to get better, that I was perfect for Liam, which made me cry even more.
College girls looked at me with a mocking face, I heard them say how corna asshole and I was, what I wanted was out punching everyone from small I never let that encostassem me, or humiliate me, so that my old school had a little afraid of me!
-Are you better? - My friend asked when entering the room.
-Not - sighed, looking out the window snow.
- [S / N] this pain will pass - she said hugging me.
It will not - I bowed my head feeling the tears fall - told me that true love we just feel it once, and unfortunately I was by Liam felt. - Sat on the bed cringing, crying again, for the third time in the day.
-Go talk to him - she said sitting next to me, trying to comfort me.
No, you told me yourself, you have no excuse treason or conversation - said looking into his eyes, and I could see she was embarrassed.
-Sorry, I have nothing more to say - she said.
Okay, you're doing very well to handle me with my cries - said laughing a little.
You're welcome - she held me tight.
[Name of your friend] left the room and I got out of bed, going to the window, seeing a lot of fans with posters, all with a writing in sequence, which gave the following sentence "[Y / N] back to the Liam, we know it was stupid, but he loves you too. " I went downstairs, but before I went in the kitchen, would make a hot chocolate for them, since they should be out there for quite some time.
-Hello girls - said with a sad smile, handed hot chocolate for each of them smiled and thanked me, after having taken some came to hug me.
-Back to Daddy - one fan told me.
It's not that simple - I bowed my head half embarrassed to be crying in front of them.
He is very sad [S / N] - another said hugging me.
I promise to try - said smiling, they shouted excited and I came home.
-RUN HERE - my friend screamed, I ran up to her room and saw her on the computer, I went to her and I saw a video of me talking to the fans, most looked down to see what was written.
"It seems that [S / N] and Liam Payne finished once, the fans seem to have been happy with this ending. [Y / N] talked to some fans who were outside her house, will she come back with Liam? We are waiting for more news. "
Oh sure, was now ending our sites.
I heard my phone ringing and I went to see who it was, I looked at the screen and saw the name Niall.
How will blonde? - I asked, trying to sound happy.
- [S / N] I'm fine - he said laughing - but need not pretend you're happy, I saw the video that recorded the fans, I think it's time to talk to him, Liam's devastated - Niall sighed.
-Nini, is not so simple, he cheated on me - sighed feeling a few tears fall, that shit today I'm just going to cry?
-Stop by obstacles to talk to him - he said - that you're coming here at home?
I do not know, Liam is not going to be there? - Asked through distressed.
No, he is in the house of Zayn, come, I promise you will not have anyone but his friend, me, and chocolates - Niall said laughing.
-Okay, just because you called for chocolate - smiled and hung up. - [Your friend's name], I'm in the house of Niall okay? - Asked to see her in the room.
-Okay - she smiled, went into the bathroom to try to fix crying face, grabbed my keys and went to the car.
Upon arriving at the home of Niall, I saw the lights out, I found a little odd, but knocked on the door.
-Niall you are here? - Knocked on the door once more, until it opened, but saw no one, entered the house not seeing anyone. - Niall? - Asked in vain, since no one answered me, so I closed the door, some small lights lit up, showing a path leading to the back yard, curious as I am, I followed this path, arriving at the yard, I saw Liam head low, looked like he was crying.
-Um ... Liam? - Asked curious way, he quickly raised his head and looked at me with a twinkle in his eye.
Please, just hear me okay? - He asked and I just nodded. - The day I betrayed you, we had a fight, I went to a club with Andy, I ended up drinking too much, met Danielle and she ended up kissing, the climate began to warm and just what you saw happening. I'm really sorry, I should not have done that when I woke up the next day and saw that my hand was not Danielle you felt so sucker, stupid, and when you found me and I end up, I saw in his eyes that disgust you felt about me, my heart seemed to stop, see you walking away for me was the end. I love you, wake up every day without you by my side was horrible, I can not live without you! - When Liam had finished speaking, he started sobbing, crying desperately, I went to him and hugged him, crying with him.
Liam-I apologize, but if you betray me again, I will punch you! I swear - said stroking his face, wiping away her tears.
-I deserve! - He smiled kissing me! How I had missed kisses him, I loved this idiot! My idiot.
cdt: http://sempreimaginedirectioner.blogspot.com.br/2013/05/mini-imagine-com-liam-payne.html

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Os minos são