quarta-feira, 24 de julho de 2013

MINI - Harry Styles - Still Love You / Part.One

You oN:

   Well where do I start to introduce myself? Come on. Am (YourName), I'm 18, I'm Brazilian, but I live in London two years. I have great friends, Louis, Zayn, Liam and Niall. why not annoying Harry? Simple, because it is not the kind of friend I want to have. I know, I sound too picky, but I do not like boys who are going out with a girl for the day or week, whatever, I just hate, and also has ... nevermind that's not the case, but otherwise, nothing against green eyes. Was the way to their house. It took some time because the traffic was horrible. When I arrived, I went into the house, I am anyway, kkk intruder, they leave, I can not do anything.

I: Is anyone home? - Spoke looking room, which was upside down, there was no one in it. -
XX: I've taught you to knock? - I looked and it was Harry down the stairs only box. -
I: And have taught you to put an outfit?
He: Yes, but if you want is avontade. - Spoke finishing down the stairs and getting in front of me, which muleke idiot. -
Me: Not if you're the last man on earth.
He: Love me less (YourName).
Me: I hate most Styles.
He: (YourName) you are still hurt by that? I told you that I am innocent, I NEVER do that to you. - He said approaching me slowly, but I recoava back, just that it had nowhere else to go, was leaning against a wall with him near me, with his arms pinning me against the wall. -
Me: You're a saint Styles huh? - Said wryly. -
He: I never said that.
Me: No need.
He: I have not forgotten you - whispered in my ear. If controls (YourName) is controlled, remember what he did to you. -
Me: What a shame, because now I do not even remember you. - Said means failed. -
He: I doubt. - I felt her lips close to mine, his heart sped up automatically, Damn! Why did he leave me like this?. -
XX: Harry? - At the same time we parted, looked and saw a girl with a very short dress. Get away from Harry. -
He: Oh ... er ... hi Kely. - He spoke awkwardly. -
She: I loved our night. - Ironic smiles with the scene I was witnessing. -
He: Well .. then kely ... er ... speaking agent. - Spoke taking the girl to the door. -
She: Promise you call me? - He made a sly voice, arrg. Want to vomit. -
He: I promise.
She: Bye baby. - Gave a peck, I sat on the couch, praying that one of the boys appeared. -
Him: Bye. - I heard the door being closed and a sigh of relief, it does not change, not really. -
I: And another girl deluded.
He: (YourName) I can ex ... - He spoke now near me, sitting next to me, I stood up and interrupted time. -
Me: You do not have to give me explanations, we are nothing.
Him: Why are you so complicated?
Me: "Complicated" is not the word.
He: What's the word? - Arose. -
I: vaccinated against guys who are not worth it.
He: I thought it was just one.
I: The problem is that it comes to you "one" is not enough.
He: jealous?
Me: You know it.
He: I'll pretend I believe.
I: Have it your way.
Him: Why do you hate me so much?
Me: Do not ask a question already knowing what the answer is.
He: I want to hear it from you.
Me: I'm not talking just because you want to. What should you do now was go up and put on some clothes.
He: And if I do not? - His eyes were all the time connected to mine. -
Me: I can not get you to your home. I. .. - I did not know what to talk about with him so close to me, seeing her beautiful emerald eyes that seem set in my ... - I'm leaving. -
Him: Wait. - Grasped my arm. - I'll put a garment, is avontade. - Spoke and went up to his room. -

    He changed a sudden, unpredictable. I began to see the entire room by looking each detalher. I came to a shelf where there were multiple photos into frames. Laugh with the situation, it was boys photo. They were happy, happy, happy. I picked one that was a picture of Harry, so beautiful, it was so cute. I ran my hand the same as it was protected by a glass it was on the frame and saw a drop falling from my eyes, miss Hazza. Just remember what he did to me, gives me a hatred. I put the photo snapped in the same place and wiped my tears.

XX: If reminded of the past? - I looked and it was Louis, my best friend. -
I: Lou, that longing. - What I embraced. -
He: As always escaping this question. - Spoke looking at me now. -
Me: I'm not running, only I miss you. You know that past is actually a bit late.
He: I know. But how is my little Carrot?
Me: Well, and you with him? And where are the boys?
He: I'm fine. Eleanor is working and the boys left.
Me: Well I think it will.
He: Do not want to go to a party that will have tonight?
Me: I do not know Louis,'m not in the mood.
He: It is not he?
Me: Who?
He: You know.
Me: No, not him, it's my thing.
Him: Anyway here is the invitation. You need to have fun. - Entegou me the invitation. - If you change your mind appears there.
I: Very difficult.
He: It costs nothing.
Me: Bye Lou, until any day.
He: So the party.

    I left him and went out. Not want to meet with Harry, not today, not now. I got in my car and took departure, leaving that place. I will not lie to see that girl out of the house not the Harry shook me, because yes, I was very sad, do not know why I'm still like that, but I have no control of my feelings, what do you know? Wanted and did not want to go to that such party. He was sure that Harry would find with another, and it would be torture too, or was it?. After a while I got my home, I lay down on my bed and saw the day through the window. Thought at all, and that everything had Harry, why do I have to feel it for him? Why not the other? Looked at the clock on my wall nailed where the pointer hovered constantly, making a little noise annoying. I saw him stare at 19:00, never spent much time thinking about my life, thinking about him, wondering how much he hurt me. Want to know, Louis is right, I need to enjoy myself, so I can not get the time Harry is already having fun, why not me? I got out of bed and went to the bathroom, where I took it, I felt the water fall repeatedly into my body, waking me from my reverie sudden. I finished my shower and went to my wardrobe, with a towel over my body. Todinho he fumbled until I found an outfit to wear without further ado ...






    She was determined to go to the party. Maybe not meet someone? A new love, or whatever, I let go and live a night I never lived yet. I got out of my thoughts and I left my house with the invitation in my hand, reaching in my car and calling the same direction? party, without worrying about what or rather who I find when you get there ...

Continued ...

cdt: http://miniimagines1dmp.blogspot.com.br/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Os minos são